Munir Khan’s invention ‘Body Revival’ is a Micro-Herbal, 100% plant based formula which dissolves the harmful deposits and flushes out the toxins (Mala) through urine and stool. It also maintains and revives the tissue cells in their state of excellent health by clearing all the channels of circulation in the body, thus, bringing the body in the state of equilibrium and forcing the disease to abandon the body in the form of various excretions (Mala). Body Revival is an amazing combination of Ayurveda and modernization which relieves the ailing body from the side effects of other medicines, therapies, pollutants and toxins.
Constituents of Body Revival:
Each 5ml Contains:
- Water soluble extract (Ghana) by decoction of
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos) Fr. P.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) Rz.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Rt./St.
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) St. Bk.
- And powder of
- Asvagandha (Withania somnifera) Rt.
- Kukronda (Blumea lacera) Lf./Fr.
- Amlavet/Chukrika (Rumex vesicarius) W.Pl.
- Madhufala (Cucumis melo) Sd.
- and Madhu (Honey) (Apid sps)
- Sodium benzoate (I.P.) as preservative
No artificial colours and flavours are added
As an adjuvant, recuperative and rejuvenator in various modern, faulty, stress induced wear and tear syndrome of middle age, drug induced toxicity, wasting diseases and premature ageing.
Method of Administration
Take the required oral dosage at night before retiring to bed.
Very sour edibles like lime, lime juice, vinegar, raw mango, pickle etc., to be avoided during medication. Milk, curd and milk products to be completely avoided since this may hamper with proper assimilation of the drug in the body and lower its efficacy.
Safe time tested, Ayurvedic product with no side effects. Dosage recommended on alternate days to accommodate the patient’s slow healing response to the product’s high potency and fast acting effect.