Blood is the identity of a human being's conscious state, so do the lungs; breathing patterns that indicate a healthy lifestyle. It’s our respiratory system that gives us a very boosting start to every other organ of the body. Have you ever pondered over the word ‘’sound sleep’’? It calls for the relaxation of the mind following the body. Humans have set their minds to the priority of medicine. Hardly do they understand, natural healing of much more health can be obtained. And that’s what our Ayurveda exists for, almost 2000 years.
Out of all the living species on the Earth, human beings are the one who has full access to the five elements of the Environment, which includes ‘Air’ in it. We, adult humans, have around 60% of water content in our body. Our heart and brain composition retaliate at 73% of water. But the lung is the only organ that has 83% of water's role in the body. So, water is an odorless/ tasteless/colorless liquid that has to be most taken care of. Drinking pure water + breathing into the fresh air and avoiding the other unfavorable air; are the basic things we all must take care of.
Here is the list of 10 Natural foods for Lungs. These foods can retreat the metabolism of the human body and improve one’s health.
- Beet Roots: This green plant is a healthy remedy for repairing lungs. People often have beetroot juice.
- Turmeric: Always make sure to add ½ or 1 spoon of turmeric into the hot milk. It fights with bacteria and keeps our lungs from harmful infectious agents.
- Green Tea: It has natural antioxidants which helps in clearing unnecessary radicals and also protects our cells from the effective molecules.
- Peppers: It is the fore richest source of vitamin C, which is rich in food and also acts as a dietary supplement. It is one of the water-soluble nutrients. A Pepper has powerful natural antioxidants.
- Apple: It produces healthy functionality of lungs. Doctors always say- “An apple a day, keeps a doctor away. One must have apples on a regular basis.
- Red Cabbage: It has pigment which contains rich fibers; Foods consumed with a higher intake of fiber keeps the lungs of the human in a much better state than the ones with lower fiber contents in it.
- Olive Oil: It helps us in preventing respiratory dysfunctions like asthma. A higher intake of olive oil results in a low risk of asthma.
- Oysters: They contain zinc, vitamin as well as copper. They promote healthy balancing of the lungs.
- Yogurt: It is rich in calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. It helps in boosting lung function.
- Tomatoes: They are used in almost every vegetable. They are juicy red, natural antioxidants, and help in improving lung functionalism. It also acts as a skin care agent. People use tomatoes on their face.