The main characteristic of organic products is that the ingredients used for their preparation have not had contact with chemicals or ionization processes, nor are they artificial.
They do not use preservatives, dyes, antibiotics, chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Pesticides are likely to leave traces of toxic waste which are harmful to our health Health reactive.
In fact, many specialists consider them the cause of many diseases such as headaches, heart problems, asthma, allergies, osteoporosis, and even hyperactivity or cancer.
While Agroecological foods have no negative impact on our metabolism because, having no synthetic traces, they are better assimilated.
In addition, they have more nutrients, thanks to the use of natural fertilizers, with more presence of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants; and higher quality in carbohydrates and proteins compared to the case of meat Body Revival
For this reason, organic foods are healthier, since they mostly help strengthen the immune system, improve sleep quality, reduce the chances of developing diseases and promote weight loss.
What are the health benefits of organic food?
Besides these generalities of organic food, there are more reasons to consume organic products for a healthy and fit life
1.They are healthier: The organic farming process is free of toxic waste from chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, synthetic additives, so the food produced is more nutritious and can contribute to the health of the consumer and the farmer.
2. They maintain the biochemical balance of our body: Because they do not contain traces of anabolic or STB hormones Body revival..
3. They are more nutritious: They contain higher proportions of vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, natural sugars and minerals than conventional products.
4. They have better taste, color, and aroma: Since the methods used in their products are natural and do not alter their nutritional quality, which allows rediscovering the true taste of unaltered foods.
5. They promote the development of fair trade: Through the support of independent producers who receive a fair payment for their products without the participation of intermediaries.
6. They do not harm ecosystems: Because they do not use transgenic varieties (which do use pesticides), nor is irradiation of seeds allowed; instead, they promote the cultivation of natural varieties, saving them from extinction Health Reactive.
7. Purest water: By not using dangerous products or a large amount of nitrogen, contamination of drinking water sources is eliminated, taking care of this resource for the future.
8. Fertile soil: Soil is the foundation of the food chain and the main goal and concern of organic agriculture. We are facing greater erosion and loss of fertile soil due to conventional agricultural practices.
9. More energy: The procedures used by traditional agriculture consume huge amounts of energy. Organic agriculture is based on the practice of intensive and manual labor.
10. It solves the loss of biodiversity: Because the production methods used do not generate ecological problems. A social responsibility shared by the producer, to the consumer.
In addition, organic farms tend to increase biodiversity, since they conserve seeds of food in danger of extinction and reinsert some that are no longer used, offering more variety for the consumer, an advantage that defenders of Genetically modified foods (GM foods) boasted and that today we can also enjoy healthy with organic Body Revival.
keep in mind that if available always consume organic products. These changes in diet can provide you physical and boost internal health. Besides this it additionally contributes to nature by making soil free from harmful chemicals.
Raw diet or raw food
- It is a type of cuisine that is only made with live foods, without human or industrial intervention.
- The basic foods for a raw vegan are fruits, vegetables, seaweed, nuts and seeds produced by nature and unprocessed.
- Foods for a raw vegan diet have to be below 35 degrees Celsius or room temperature because it is in this measure that it does not suffer any loss of essential nutrients.
- It can also include cereals and sprouted beans
- It is a term that is applied to differentiate Whole Cereals from Refined Cereals.
- The whole cereal preserves the three parts of the grain: the bran, the Germ, and the Endosperm.
- The bran is the “husk” of the grain and has high fiber content, giving a darker color and a harder texture to the whole grain.
- Refined or white cereal, on the other hand, maintains only the Endosperm, which has a higher proportion of starch. It is high in carbohydrates.
- Integral cereal is rich in fiber, so it improves intestinal transit and provides nutrients that are lost when the grains are peeled.