The word “golden milk” is widely known throughout the world for its amazing health benefits. it is also known by many names such as milk gold, golden milk, golden latte, golden milk latte, turmeric golden milk.
It is a milk mixture whose main ingredient is turmeric, a spice famous worldwide for its multiple applications in health.
The recipe for this powerful drink can vary, as long as turmeric paste is preserved as the main ingredient. It can be prepared with milk or a vegetable drink, according to the taste of each person Health Reactive.
The most important thing is to know that milk gold is a healthy drink, allied health, and many benefits for the entire body.
Where does golden milk come from?
This is an ayurvedic drink that is used in India to improve innumerable problems. This does not mean that you remove them from the root, but it does help your symptoms a lot through Body Revival.
If one day you get a chance to visit India do not ask for golden milk, but for “haldi ka doodh”, it can be used for both a cold and a sore throat or poor digestion you can ask for it and get the benefits of the famous golden milk.
Why is golden milk minimalist?
Because of its ingredients used to prepare it, these can be a part of the day to day life and can be used as Ayurvedic diet, for health benefits and it is also within our minimalist selection of foods, which can serve multiple functions such as:
- Replace a coffee, a hot chocolate with sugar or a simple tea
- Help us with heavy digestion
- Improve rest at night
- In winter warm the body
- Save time. The in minimalism is something fundamental, that’s why we take to prepare this milk for about 5 minutes.
- Decrease anxiety about food, especially when it comes to wanting to eat something sweet and, in addition, it’s delicious.
We can say that these are some of the functions of golden milk, beyond that there are still many more benefits of golden milk Health Reactive.
What are the benefits of golden milk?
Golden milk has as active ingredient turmeric, which is rich in nutrients and antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, health properties. The study was published by the Department of Nutrition, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859, USA.
This spice comes from the root of a plant in the ginger family and among others. It can be considered a superfood, but this is not new to India. This ingredient turmeric has been in use for thousands of years, and an important herb describes in Ayurveda that has an ability to balance Vata, pitta, and Kapha. In fact, turmeric is what gives curry that special color Body Revival.
Turmeric contains curcumin, polyphenols that act in more than 150 therapeutic activities. In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it was also seen that curcumin effect was similar to that of cortisone, but the advantage is that it does not produce adverse or secondary reactions.
It is also considered a natural antibiotic, capable of preventing infections, improving circulation, and fluidizing mucus, which is why it is especially recommended for people who suffer from constant colds, colds, or weakness, among others Health Reactive.
What is golden milk good for?
Other important benefits to consider
- It has antioxidant, antiseptic, and analgesic benefits.
- Strengthens the immune system and helps prevent disease.
- Some studies, such as this one carried out by the University of California (United States), indicate that it can help control cholesterol levels and prevent problems with arterial obstruction.
- It is good for digestive health. This is suggested by this study from Chitwan Medical College (Nepal).
- It acts as a purifier and detoxifier of the liver.
- It helps regulate metabolism and contributes to weight loss.
- Ideal for brain health and good memory.
- It acts positively on different skin problems.
- Help with neurological disorders.
- Lowers triglycerides.
- It can eliminate inflammation throughout the body, especially joints and muscles. This allows you to very well alleviate the symptoms of diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- It accelerates metabolism allowing a better elimination of the accumulated fat in the body.
- It helps to treat cancer because, due to its antioxidant powers, it can neutralize cellular mutations and the negative effects that free radicals cause.
- It has been widely used as a detoxifying agent, especially for the liver.
- It ends with headaches caused by stress and sinus congestion.
- Improves blood circulation.
- In skin conditions, it relieves acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema.
- It helps to relieve intestinal inflammation, promotes good digestion, and avoid colic inflammation and improve intestinal flora.
- The antibacterial and antiviral properties of turmeric help to eliminate viruses that attack the respiratory system which causes nasal congestion and sore throat.
- The active properties of Curcumin help to reduce the effects of oxidative stress which may ultimately result in chronic degenerative diseases or premature aging.
This recipe also includes the benefits of pepper, which has an active ingredient called piperine, which makes it easier to absorb the rest of the active ingredients in the recipe, especially turmeric curcumin Body Revival.
Golden milk is also consumed as a beauty tonic, as it is invigorating and helps prevent premature aging thanks to antioxidants. It is especially recommended for hair health, as it helps prevent hair loss
How to prepare golden milk?
To prepare golden milk, we will take into account two simple steps, which will result in this healthy drink with multiple health benefits.
Step 1. Prepare the turmeric paste
- Turmeric powder (30 g).
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper (2.5 g).
- Filtered water (125 ml).
Put all the ingredients to heat in a small cooking bowl and stir them well so that they are completely integrated. It should be done over medium heat, so it is necessary to stir frequently until obtaining a thick paste. Then let the mixture cool, pour it into a jar, and store it in the refrigerator.
Step 2. Prepare the golden milk
- Almond milk (250 ml). We can also prepare it with hemp or coconut milk. You can use cow’s milk, but only if you are not lactose intolerant.
- Coconut oil (5 ml).
- ¼ teaspoon or more of turmeric paste (1.25 g).
Put all the ingredients, except honey, in a cooking pot. Heat over medium heat and constantly stir the mixture so that all the ingredients are well integrated before it begins to boil. When ready, add bee honey to taste and drink.
You can drink this drink two or three times a day and you will notice all the benefits that it can give you. You may also find it for sale ready-made, but here we leave the recipe to make this drink so special yourself and so you can have it whenever you want. Now you just have to get the ingredients and start. You will see how you like it! Health Reactive.
Tips to have the best benefits of golden milk
- Golden milk is a very good complement, especially in winter and autumn. It is rich and you can take it even if it were a dessert.
- If you want to achieve great benefits from golden milk, it is best that you have a correct diet. It is useless for you to get drunk on the weekends and bloat to eat anything, then drink golden milk and wait for this to take effect.
- Remember that this does not have a miracle effect, and if you want to achieve the benefits of golden milk, you should think that this is a compliment and an extra of what you do in your day today.
- Quality black pepper favors digestion and assimilation of nutrients. Try never to cook it directly in the frying pan, but pour it into the mixture or raw to flavor a dish. This one is in all my meals to enhance the flavor.
- Ginger is from the turmeric family, it alleviates intestinal problems, being anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. I usually grate it in salads or smoothies to improve digestion.
- Turmeric has countless benefits, especially when you combine it with black pepper since it improves its absorption. I place it in the water of my rice or vegetables.
Golden Milk, or Golden Milk, is a healing elixir of Ayurvedic medicine, used for centuries to boost the immune system.